Monday, November 29, 2010

疯狂Movie + Working day

Because of the Working purpose,

Szehui & Me stay overnite at Tracy home for 2 days^^

My classmate and me also had a me memorable

MOVIE NIGHT during the time in Ipoh=DD

....."Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"....
Awwww....I wonder why it was Part I...why don't it combine both of 2 together..

Really a "brilliant" method to seduce consumer spent twice on them ==''

But the way, It really nicer than previous.=DD

Hope the episode II coming

as soon as possible
>.<''

Movie Trailer
♥♥♥



♥♥♥Taking dinner at 欢喜地HK Restaurant♥♥♥

Tracy,Jiki,Szehui~
XiaoQian,Ashley,Feel + Transparent MeiGee~

*Free ice cream*

~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Working time at Giant ,Sunway City

Cadbury Promoter Time^^
Cadburyyyyyy~~
♥♥♥

Szehui & Yoke~

Qian Wen~


Nice working experience ^^~
*but fat more T^T*