Tuesday, December 7, 2010

5 days 4 nights in Ipoh^^

3/12/2010
After arrived the Ipoh train central, me, Ms Abalone,Desmond Ter + a new recognised guy William fetching us to the Pc Fair.


I buy a new laptop skin+cleaning kit + keyboard protector for my little TOTO..xD
My little TOTO~

Awww...it just cost me RM10...^^
But it is in "wrinkle mode" now...haha~~TwT
(I am so tut tut to stick it lor~)

At night we go and having dinner with a gang of their PR friends..actually I feel kinda embarrass bcoz none of them I know well. >.<''
A couple and me~
"Zilian ME" front MCD mirror~

4/12/2010

This was my first working day, I thought I can sleep as much as I like to avoid my tiring worm, but crazy William forced all of us go and watch the horse copulate performance under our unwillingness mode..xDD But it is still a nice experience for me....^_^
( Don't scold me if u see this...=PP)

horse racing performance at ipoh
Horse Performance..........
My White Horse PRINCE ~
House carriage with little princess~
See, this cute horse stick out its tougue~

Accidentaly met up with Cher Hui & Max gor gor~

Cute car nehx~

WOrking place at uo superstore,ipoh
Me & my promotion product "Strawberry Ribena"~


5/12/2010

Relax day ^_^
♥sing k
♥having wonderful chicken chop dinner
♥eat the dau fu hua i love
What Mr.Desmond Ter's elephant leg did~
(don't spank me! XD)
"ZIlian x 2 front William house mirror"~
*SUPER MESSY BACKGROUND T_T*


"Zilian ME x3 with William"(He is so cute for ME)~
*I like him ..haha!
thanks for keeping us at ur home for 4days^^*
Having supper at De'Garden 唐人街~
My black sesame soup and Ms.Abalone's Red bean soup~

William,desmond,eva,stella & ms.abalone~

chirstmas gift for Mr.yuen~
Hope you will like it babe^_^