Thursday, December 2, 2010

Heading to work again =x

Actually my exam time is around the corner

It is my last time to be in Utar

But what in my mind is "Money...money...money..."

Don't know since when I really feel that it is really an essential of my life

I need many $$ before the coming 2011..

I need migrate to a new environment..transportation fee..travel fee..paying my owing money..

What a xxxx mood everyday is slowly killing me ..

Busy and nervous of searching a new room...new job...

Worrying of those stuff before leaving..

Mad mad mad mad ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >.<'''

I really hope everything can settle down as soon as possible...

I hate to be grown up...SUPER HATE!!!

But what can I do??

Just can face it...bcoz I nearly forget...I am already 21...

May god bless me everything will be alright and on the right path as what I wish to do..

*BLESSING*